Focus on what you can do encouraging quote poster
This poster was inspired by the book, Seven Longest Yard by Chris Norton. Chris Norton was a college football player who got badly injured and was told he would never walk again. He was only 18 years old then. During his intense physical rehab, he told himself to “focus on what you can do, not what you can’t” when he could only move from the neck up. This phrase is a great reminder of having the right attitude in overcoming obstacles. Shift your focus from what you can’t do, to being energised by doing what you can. You’ll not only feel better, but you’ll get things done. I can’t wait to hear your stories!
Check out another poster of the same series: Do the next right thing
- Size: A3/42 x 29.7 cm, US size 12″ x 16″
- Printed on premium paper for poster (150gm and above)
- No frame
- Free shipping
- Ships to the US
- Ships to Southeast Asia: Brunei, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam
- Sorry, currently I’m not able to ship to the rest of the world. Sign up for my newsletter and be notified as soon as shipping is available.
- Shipping time for the US: Takes 5 to 8 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping time for SEA: Takes 3 to 5 business days after your order is processed.
- Due to different monitor/printer calibration settings, the colour of your print may be slightly different from what is displayed on your screen.
- I don’t accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
- If you need information not included here, feel free to contact me.
I’ll reply within one business day (Monday to Saturday) on my time zone GMT+8, Kuala Lumpur.