“We carry with us, as human beings, not just the capacity to be kind, but the very choice of kindness.”10 quotes from Wonder that will inspire you to always choose kind
Everyone needs to be shown kindness, cause frankly, sometimes it feels that there’s more hurriedness, meanness, and me-ness than there is kindness in our world.
You can be that change.
Here are 18 ways to be kind:
- Give way
- Text someone
- Call someone (better)
- Meet someone (best)
- Send flowers
- Send food
- Send cards
- Write love letters to strangers
- Hold the door open for someone
- Keep the public toilet clean
- Put away your phone when you are with someone (it’s a no-brainer way to make people feel that they matter in this digitalised world)
- Think of yourself less
- Genuinely compliment someone
- Listen when someone is talking
- Be present
- Clear your tray after your meal
- (and now imagine these being done to you, feels good eh?)
If we intentionally practise any of the 18 ways to be kind (and not limited to just 18 ways), and make kindness our way of life…
…Just imagine the power of the kindness that you gave to another person, boomerang-ring around the world!
Wanna pray for someone? Prayer for different situations.