I grieved with Michelle, the wife of the late Nabeel Qureshi, as she shared her heart, pain, and unwavering faith in God, less than two weeks after Nabeel went home to the Lord.
In her time of mourning and pain, she drew her strength from the Almighty God. And her love for God did not waver.
Here are ten hope and faith statements from Michelle’s video on Youtube.
I pray that God will speak to you through Michelle’s sharing.
- I am a child of the Most High King. And it’s in that identity that I can find strength and security despite my circumstances.
- God will supply all of our needs.
- Going to God with your questions vs questioning God, it’s two different things. We need to ask our motives if we are doing the latter.
- He is in control. But, more than that—He is good.
- I don’t understand why, but I don’t need to. Even if He explains to me why I may not understand it with my finite mind.
- We often don’t get the answer to the why. But what we can move forward with is—what now, Lord?
- At the end of the day, you can only rely on the word of God; you can rely on the one thing that is unchangeable.
- Because He died, we live.
- We just need to ask for the ability to set our eyes on things above.
- You too can feel free to wrestle with these things. However, with your eyes fixed on Jesus, as opposed to the wind and the waves.
Watch Michelle Qureshi’s video
I am grateful to Michelle that in the midst of such great pain, she chose to remain a faithful vessel of God, sharing hope with us.
I pray that only in ways that You can, Michelle will experience Your unexplainable peace in every moment and every day of her life. Lord, show her Your tangible love through people around her and bring her laughter. All that she needs, she can find in You. In Jesus’ name, I pray, amen.
Receive the HopeMail newsletter.
Send me HopeMail!