My top daily moments: 29.1.2014:
1) Searching music for church announcements like some creative production people but-I’m-not.
2) Ask my colleague/friend out for pre-Chinese New Year dinner.
3) Wrapped up the dinner with beer & more conversation.
My top daily moments 28.1.2024:
1) Great meeting- Excited over a potentially stress-reducing church video announcements new process!
2) Pampered with Illy Cappuccino by my hairdresser!
3) Hello colored & streaks of highlighted hair, phweet! Office people may faint.
4) Discovered a potentially fat-reducing yummy food- quinoa.
But I wondered if there’s any recipes that can serve quinoa hot or warm? My tummy likes its meal hot!
I don’t know them.
But I saw this picture of mom & son… as much as I smile at how sweet this is, my heart can’t help but felt the pain that I can’t do this anymore with my mom.
Did we ever have a portrait like this?
I can’t recall.
My top daily moments 27.1.2014:
1) Managed to have coffee at my fav cafe before I leave the island. Totally unplanned! We were the first customers! Came out with coffee taste lingering in my mouth and smile on my face.
2) Another unplanned – old school breakfast. Banana leaf-wrapped nasi lemak, fresh & hot. I can have 2 of these. No wait, I can have 3. 😛
3) Bluetooth my music and Spotify all the way on the highway.
Tq Lord for reminding me how incredibly blessed I am to be serving in my church.
When I need help, when I need spiritual guidance, when I need someone to talk to re work from a biblical perspective –
Instead of having to arrange for an appointment with a pastor, a friend… (Which are all very good in it’s own sense)…
Walk over to anyone, any pastors, any friends at work… and tell them I’m stuck, I’m tired, seek their advice and tell them I need prayer.
… And always come out amazed with God.
I pray that I too one day will have the spiritual maturity to give to others what they had given to me.
Lack of time
Lack of resources
Lack of space
Lack of peace
Lack of affirmations
God, In Jesus name, I break, bound and loosen the spirit of lack in my life!
In You, I lack nothing!
Through You, I can do anything because You give me strength.
In Your name, I declare victory over the spirit of doubt & lack!
I give thanks to You, Jesus!